Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Challenge.

Big, big trouble, Glamourduuuude. It's a good thing your spawn can actually scream for attention, because if they were as mute as your blog, they'd have starved to death long ago.
You selfish, selfish bitch.

So, I propose a challenge to myself. This one's a doozy.

ONE entry, EVERY day, for AT LEAST 30 days.

That's right - 30 whole entries (which I assure you right now, will consist of absolute nonsense, avoid at will!) by this time next month. No other rules, no set topics, just DO IT!

For the record, this entry doesn't count. So, I'm starting tomorrow - before I hit le sack tomorrow evening, I promise to have posted something, ANYTHING that I can dedicate at least half an hour to. Blogging is kind of like sex (if you're a nerd, obvs) - the more you have, the more you want. The less you bother, the less you want to bother. Get me? Good. Suggestions for future topics are more than welcome, hit me with your best shot (no, I will not EVER cover 80's music, except to say that it is terrible and I don't believe the world would be any worse off if all music from January 1980 to December 1989 were to for some reason be erased from existence and memory).

No comments:

Post a Comment