Dear McCafe,
Being part of the restaurant that pioneered the 'Supersize' phenomenon, it saddens (and shocks) me that you still have not made available a 'bucket' option for your hot beverages.
Evenings like this, I have not got enough spare change to buy two coffees, and I am wary of getting in my car and going all the way to McDonald's (especially on a Saturday night when I'm wearing daggy clothes and my hair is still wet from the shower), knowing that a tall chai latte is simply not going to satisfy me.
If you made your famous 'bladderbusters' available for other caffeinated beverages, I would hand in my Donut King loyalty card in a second and forever be grateful for your poor-quality coffee, so long as there was enough of it to get me off.
Kind regards,
Glamourcide.
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hehe I couldn't help but giggle at this, but I totally get it. Sometimes there just isn't enough!
ReplyDeleteI'm lovin it ;)
ReplyDelete