To all those out there who love their kids, tuck them in at night, go to a shitty job every day to make sure those kids eat well and have all the material things they could ever ask for, who show their kids how adult relationships are meant to work by being considerate, kind and supportive of their partners, who show up to their kids' dance recitals and footy games even though they'd much rather be at the pub, and do everything in their power to be 'good' dads.
This is what my girls' wonderful Dad got from his loved ones this morning:

(And to my own Dad - sorry bud, you won't be getting yours until I hit the shops tomorrow. Your fault for being away AGAIN this weekend and causing me to forget entirely that I have two 'Dads' to buy gifts for!)
(PS Dad - It might have to wait until I get paid on Tuesday. Just blew my last $30 on another fragrance for the Boss because I decided that even though *he* prefers the DB Signature, *I* prefer the DB Intimately and since he only bothers with fragrance for me, I bought it for him as well just now.)
It's raining today, and the Boss decided that despite the crappy weather, he was keen to spend Father's Day treating himself. To a spot of fishing. So he's taken off to Lake Awoonga with Syndrome and only God knows when they'll roll in...
Would it make me a terrible wife to wish a thunderstorm upon them so they come home earlier and help me deal with the two feral children suffering severe cases of cabin-fever?
ETA: Okay, still tweaking stupid blog. Cannot figure out how to make it wide enough to accommodate my pictures :( But all you have to do is click on it to see the full picture... Sorry guys! Waaahh @ being semi-computer-illiterate :(
No comments:
Post a Comment