Monday, March 1, 2010

He's a manly man, indeed.

The Chief announces his intention to go camping with one of the guys he works with.
It is to be a three-day canoeing trip down the river and into the dam. Bare essentials, ration packs, no creature comforts, shitting in a hole they dig with their hands because shovels - nay, even a spade - will just weigh them down.
I told him via MSN (while he was sitting in the lounge room watching Man vs Wild eps on YouTube, and I was outside wincing at cigarette scorches as I absent-mindedly slapped at mosquitos with a lit darb in my hand) that this is a survivalist mission - no room for condoms. He retorted that they might just have to spoon for warmth.

I hope they're planning on going soon, while the weather's still nice.


(As far as I know, there will be no Brokeback Mountaining - but I have to admit, the idea is kind of hot. Pics or it didn't happen - but I reckon video would be even better.)


No comments:

Post a Comment